At Bluewater we cater for all abilities and ages starting from 6 months of age, and ranging up to classes for adults, providing both strong water safety and stroke technique.
Quick Information on our Swim School Program:
- Swimming Lessons are 30 minutes long, and each group has 1 lesson a week.
- Children are paced in a level based on their age and ability. Our Customer Service team will assist you in placing your child in their correct level.
- Lesson Days and Times vary depending on level and availability
- We run lessons Monday - Saturday mornings, 9.00am - 12.00pm and Monday - Friday afternoons, 4.00pm - 6.00pm.
- Lessons are $15.50 per lesson, per child. Discounts apply for concessions and families with multiple children.
- Private, one-on-one lessons are available, enquire at Reception for more information.
- All our pools are heated, and we have multiple pools to suit different confidence and abilities.
- All of our teachers are Austswim qualified
- We offer a progressive program, with breaks of the Victorian School Holidays,
We believe swimming is a life skill and requires time, care, practice and regular commitment.
Our Swim and Survive program will teach your child, or yourself, vital life skills. Living in Australia we are surrounded by water, It's part of our lifestyle, so make sure you and your family are safe in and around the water.
We follow the progressive Swim and Survive program which is a comprehensive swimming and water safety initiative of the Royal Life Saving Society that seeks to increase the swimming and water safety skills of all Australian children in order to prevent drowning and increase participation in safe aquatic activity.
Get in touch with the Bluewater team by email to find out more about our swimming lessons.