Bluewater during Restrictions
It is interesting times, with constantly changing restrictions and guidelines being distributed by the Victorian government. Here at Bluewater Leisure Centre we will endeavour to keep the public updated with what we are doing to keep in line with the restrictions given to us, and what this means for the public access to our facility.
In line with the State Government announcement on Friday, February 26th, masks are no longer mandatory in the facility, unless you are unable to socially distance. You are still required to have your mask with you.
- The gym space will still be limited to 49 persons at one time.
- Currently no bookings are required for Gym or Pool use, this will be monitored and reassessed if needed. We do recommend checking the availability of the pool on our webpage to avoid peak, and unavailable session times.
- Group Fitness classes still require booking, and can be booked by calling Bluewater Reception on (03) 5232 9551, or through the Client Portal.
- 24/7 access will continue as normal. Please ensure you are wiping down all equipment after each use.
Bluewater was closed to the public on Friday the 12th of February, 2021, in line with Stage 4 restrictions from the State Government. We opened again on Thursday 18th of February.
- Direct Debit members should have received a discount on their next debit to reflect the closure.
- Paid in Full members will have their memberships extended to reflect the closure.
The Management team continue to answer e-mails, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if patrons have any queries.
Please note, while we continue to display Class Timetable, Lap Lane Availability and opening hours, these are reflective of when restrictions allow us to be open to the public. We leave these displayed to allow patrons the ability to plan their days, even during lockdowns.
We look forward to seeing everyone back at Bluewater. Stay safe!